SEND Improvement Update
Please find below the link to the latest SEND Improvement Update which includes news of changes and improvements in the SEND Partnership offering across Birmingham.
• A welcome from Helen Ellis - the new permanent Director for SEND and Inclusion
• Information about improvements in SENAR Communication
• News of a new website for Neurodevelopmental Pathway support
• Information about the refreshed SEND Local Offer website and how to give your feedback
• Plus you can read about the RISE and YES groups’ trip to Parliament
As always this and all our news can be found on the SEND Local Offer website here - https://www.localofferbirmingham.co.uk/news/
Wishing you all a peaceful break when it comes.
With Kind Regards
Communications and Engagement Lead
SEND Transformation Team
Children and Families Directorate
Birmingham City Council
Please enter some content for your news story here.