School Meals Menu & Information
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
How do I find out ?
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
What to do next?
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Dame Ellen Pinsent School will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
- Apply online at www.link2ict.org/FSM
- Ask Elaine Walsh in the School Office for details
Log on to the school website www.dameellenpinsent.bham.sch.uk for information on how pupil premium is allocated.
Our school menu is on a four week rolling programme. There is also a Daily Specials menu.
Please use the menus and information below to see what your child may choose from each day.
Week 1 - Weeks Beginning
15th May, 19th June, 17th July
Week 2 - Weeks Beginning
22nd May, 26th June
Week 3 - Weeks Beginning
5th June, 3rd July
Week 4 - Weeks Beginning
12th June, 10th July