School Meals Menu & Information
Is your child eligible for Free School Meals?
How do I find out ?
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
What to do next?
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Dame Ellen Pinsent School will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
- Apply online at www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/birmingham
- Telephone the school office with your name, date of birth and national insurance number. School will then carry out the on-line check for you and let you know the outcome.
Log on to the school website www.dameellenpinsent.bham.sch.uk for information on how pupil premium is allocated.
Our school menu is on a four week rolling programme. There is also a Daily Specials menu.
Please use the menus and information below to see what your child may choose from each day.
Week 1 - Weeks Beginning
1st October, 29th October, 26th November
Week 2 - Weeks Beginning
10th September, 8th October, 5th November, 3rd December
Week 3 - Weeks Beginning
17th September, 15th October, 12th November, 10th December
Week 4 - Weeks Beginning
24th September, 22nd October, 19th November, 17th December